Occupied Palestine (QNN)- The total number of Palestinian martyrs, who were killed in Israeli shootings and bombings in 2019, has reached 149, 74% of them were from Gaza.
The National Gathering of Martyrs’ Families stated that 33 children were killed this year, which makes up 23% of the total number of martyrs.
The total number of martyrs is close to it in the previous five years, according to the gathering, as it was estimated at 161 martyrs in each year of the five years.
The martyrs are distributed as follows:
– 112 martyrs from Gaza, which makes up 74% of the total number of martyrs, 69 of them were killed in Israeli bombings.
– 37 martyrs were from the West Bank, which makes up 26% of the total number.
– 33 children (under the age of 18) were killed.
– 12 females were killed.
– 137 males were killed.
– The youngest martyrs are two fetuses; Abdullah Abu Arar, who was killed on May 4th, 2019 in the neighborhood of Al Zaitoon, and Ayman Mahmoud Al Madhoun, who was killed on May 5th in Beit Lahya. While the oldest martyr was Abdurrahim Madhoun (61 years old) from Beit Lahya in Gaza. He was killed on May 5th, 2019.
– November was the bloodiest month in the year, when the Israelis killed 44 Palestinians.
– Palestinians at the age of 22 were the most targeted.